Financial Assistance is available on first come, first served basis. The application allows for 3 months of adjusted fees, if slots are available. Typically, after three months there is a reapplication process. This is to assure that those that have the greatest need will have access to therapy.
- Therapy for Your Family
- About Me
- Child Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Forms for Therapy Scotts Valley and Santa Cruz
- Therapy Articles for your Children and Family
- Information about Children Groups and Parent Workshops Scotts Valley
- Sensory workshop for Parents and Children, Scotts Valley
- Kindergarten Readiness Toolkit
- Free worksheets for therapy
- Resources for Families in Scotts Valley and Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley Therapist will be out of office
- Inspirational Items that Inspire
- Child and Family Therapist Insurances Accepted
-Grief and Loss
-Effects of Divorce
-Resources for Early Intervention
-Coping with Developmental Delays
What Clients are saying:
Sheryl has helped me with my children's challenging behavior. She has been very helpful with support for me and my children. She has provided me with tools and resources that have help me be a better parent and partner. I strongly recommend her to anyone who is facing difficulties in their relationships. -Yelp Review
Sheryl lets me feel totally understood and cared for...
I feel unconditional acceptance and heard by Sheryl.
Copyright 2013, Sheryl A. Isaacs , ALL RIGHTS RESERVED