How can we stop the New Year madness?
We need to take a realistic view of our lives for the past year. Here are ten questions that can help you take a realistic inventory of the past year.
2. What things occurred that were out of our control?
3. What did we accomplish?
4. What would we have liked to have done differently?
5. What were last year's high points and triumphs?
6. How did we manage to get through the lows?
7. What goals did we reach?
8. How were we at utilizing self-care?
9. Were we able to meet our basic needs: food, water, sleep, and connection?
10. What would we say to someone else that faced the same challenges in their past year?
Being able to answer these questions as you reflect will help you look at the bigger picture of the past year. Taking a step back and reviewing the year will help you get a balanced view.
Below are some free printable to help your children learn to reflect on the past year and set appropriate goals.
Looking forward to a wonderful new year, learning from the past and moving forward! :)
Free printable to share you Favorite Moments with your family.
Free Family Goal Sheet to do with your Children